Thank you for your trust and confidence in Family Dental Care Park Ridge for your oral healthcare needs. The most recent guidelines for COVID-19 from the Illinois Department of Public Health allowed dental offices to reopen for routine procedures.
Therefore, our office is now open. If you need to schedule or reschedule an appointment, please call us at 847-692-6800.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. Please continue to be patient with us as we are allowing more time for our appointments to effectively sanitize and clean our rooms and common areas, as well as keep a limited number of patients in the office at one time.
We are sure you are aware of the constantly changing concerns about the coronavirus, and we want to take this opportunity to make you aware of the precautions our office is taking to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
First and foremost, if you have symptoms of cough, respiratory distress, fever, chills or body aches, we are asking that you reschedule your appointment by calling 847-692-6800.
We are strictly following CDC and OSHA guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Hand sanitizer has been placed at the front desk
- All staff are equipped with masks, and for any procedures, employees will have the appropriate PPE, including masks, gloves, isolation gowns and face shields
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of door handles, counters, reception room areas and all spaces where public interaction occurs. We are cleaning at least every hour using germicidal wipes as an additional precaution.
- Individual examination rooms are disinfected after every patient exam, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles and equipment.
- Each operatory is equipped with a Dyson HEPA filter.
- Alcohol sanitizer is available in all areas of our office.
- We are asking all patients to arrive with face protection (masks).
- All patients must complete a COVID-19 questionnaire before or upon arrival.
- We are limiting the number of patients in the building at one time.
- All patient encounters must be by appointment.
- Call us when you arrive for your appointment while in your car. We will then let you know if your hygienist/doctor is ready. If they are not, we will call you back as soon as they are ready for you.
- Doctors and staff are working diligently to ensure your safety while at the same time providing the necessary services to take care of your needs.
Once again, we want to thank you for your patience.
Dr. Demas and Staff